>> Best Capezio Toddler/Little Kid CG2002C Split Sole Ballet Shoe,Pink,2 M US Little Kid<<
This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size
- Capezio suggests that you order one size down for this item. If your child typically wears a size 11 Toddler, choose a size 10 Toddler.
- Soft, yet durable, leather upper.
- No unnecessary material at the toes.
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring for a snug fit.
- Gently ridged top line binding won't irritate gentle skin.
- Two elastic straps included: 3/8" and 5/8" width.
- Customers attach straps by sewing them on. The two different straps are for different comfort levels.
- Smooth textile socklining.
- Fine suede split-soles.
- Sewing on elastic straps:
The elastic should be positioned high on the instep to ensure a good fit at the heel.
1. Fold down the heel of the shoe until it is flat against the socklining.
2. Place a pencil mark where the fold creases closets to the binding.
3. Stitch only one of the elastic onto the binding right below the drawstring. Be careful not to sew the elastic over the drawstring.
4. Put the shoe on the dancer and gently pull the elastic strap over the instep where it is the most comfortable.
5. Place a pencil mark where the elastic meets the binding.
6. Stitch the elastic below the drawstring.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth. Please note that measurements may vary by size.